the “feel good” chemical in the brain. It sustains feelings of
well-being, peace and
- Are you experiencing signs of decreased memory retention?
Do you have
difficulty sleeping as insomnia becomes a more frequent problem?
- Are you often achy or having to deal with chronic pain?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you often feel unhappy, unable to feel enthusiastic about life?
- Is fatigue a frequent visitor even when you slept well?
digestive system compromised by feelings of irritable bowel
- Do you find yourself craving more sugars, sodas, alcohol or caffeine?
- Are you generally more irritable and less able to enjoy yourself on a daily basis?
- Have feelings of anger replace your normally more cheerful moods?
- Do you experience little interest in sexual contact?
- Has your appetite changed in the last few weeks?
- Are you more reactive to the slightest stimuli (crying easily at mildly sad events).
- Do you feel hurt, insulted or more insecure in your relationships?
- Do you overreact to small issues?
- Are you overly concerned about your emotional and physical health? (worry about serious illness affecting you?)
- Do you experience bouts of OCD (obsessive compulsive actions or worries)?
- Are you experiencing mild to strong panic attacks and anxiety episodes?
- Are feelings of Unreality (Depersonalization/Derealization) infiltrating your days?
If you find
after reading this questionnaire, there is a
you are experiencing even a mild
decline in Serotonin. There
is a natural way of dealing with this decline and this does not
signify the use of medications. It is a simple treatment process
which leads to increased Serotonin levels and an improved sense
of well-being, both in mind and body.
- Serotonin levels can be boosted through specific changes in diet and lifestyle.
- The process of increasing Serotonin and healing is very
available and simple to use.
There is a specific treatment for low Serotonin levels. It includes:
- Understanding through full explanation and following a precise plan.
- Serotonin Boosting: Nutritional Changes through Food
Therapy (learning to use
Changes: Retrain the Brain. Changes in thinking results
in lower stress levels. Mind
to Get Started