Author Topic: i did it!  (Read 11347 times)

mrst

i did it!
« on: November 30, 2009, 08:39:46 PM »
After almost FOUR YEARS of dealing with the most severe, worst DP/DR and anxiety I think anyone here could possibly imagine, I am totally, 100%, absolutely DP/DR and panic-free.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:04:51 PM by mrst »

Danny

Re: i did it!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 07:53:17 PM »
This program has been one of the best experiences for me too. I thought life as I knew it was over. You know, before the dp and then after. Not so. I'm okay now, and more at ease cause life is just like it used to be. It's not as bad as people think. You have to pay attention to what the program tells you and it all works out.

DrFreedman

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »
Dear mrst and Danny,
Sometimes it takes a little while to let go and trust that this program will deliver all you need to recover from depersonalization. It is sometimes a huge surprise when it actually works but it's something I'm entirely certain of, since I used it myself. This is comprised of so much research, so many proven formulas and methods, that I feel extremely at ease when assuring those using this program, that it will deliver. There is no way it cannot.

There is not one side of this condition that is overlooked in this CD Set, and when used, even with the slightest amount of trust involved, it will pull one out of this condition and back into real living again.

I am thrilled to hear of your own personal experience. In fact, I am always excited to hear from those who are "back" after this experience. All it takes is a small committment to follow the process and LET IT HAPPEN.

Thanks again for posting and best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season to you and yours!

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST

fel496

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 04:33:52 PM »
Good to hear that you overcome from DP. I have dp too is that possible to have contact in order to speak each other

Thanks

Jen

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 10:56:43 AM »
This is my favorite post. I love reading it. I could read it over and over again. I'm already feeling better and it reminds me that I can stay this way! The program is excellent and then some. It helped and made me a stronger person. No more anxiety or dp. Great all around.

Simon

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »
Motivating post. Did program last year and it's everything you say. This is about the best program if not the only one that nails it.

Diana

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 02:29:41 PM »
Printed this post just now. Love it and love the program too. It's brought me back to life again.

Sari

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
I found this post a few minutes ago. It makes me feel so much better to read it. I read it through twice so far. It gives me so much hope. I have mostly anxiety but off and on DP. I feel so much relief knowing I'm at the right website. Thanks for writing this and for all the responses!

Sari

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »
I just reread the first post in this thread which I believe says it all. I also believe that following the program is the answer. It doesn't help to just get the program, you have to follow it. Still love the post.

Sydstrickland

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 04:53:14 PM »
Sari

Hi there.  You are sooo right you have to USE the tapes and not just own them.  I noticed that you joined this forum several years ago.  Have you had DP that long?  Have you had the tapes that long as well?  I read about all these people who got better fast and then see that it's been years since they were members and it worries me.  Hope you are out living life fee of anxiety and DP. :)

Thanks
Sydney

Rachael

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 11:58:07 AM »
I went through anxiety hell for a long time.
These programs were like a fantastic reawakening for me. They were the only things that showed me what I was doing wrong. You have to see what you are doing wrong to fix it. You have to learn to use the programs the right way too. The person who posted this said the same thing. I was resistant but the minute I used the techniques every time, for everything in my life, it all cleared up. You gotta use it!

Adele

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 06:19:56 PM »
My favorite post too! I printed it more than once. I keep it with me too.

donx

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 01:04:39 PM »
Congratulations, I will check Dr. Freedman for my case. Your case is inspiring to say the least.

Blake

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
Ditto. This is the only way to recover. I've been through it all. I'm with you all the way. Anyone who wants the answers needs to work with Dr. Freedman. She pulled me through.

ETERNITY

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 02:46:17 PM »
Ok I am about to come onboard

I know there is something out there that can guide me through this and I know its all within.

So I have decided that I am going to give this program a chance.

I am just going with the flow and follow this program to the best of my abilities and then once recovered I am going to help others climb out of the darkside. :)