General Category > Anxiety Natural Recovery

i did it!

(1/4) > >>

mrst:
After almost FOUR YEARS of dealing with the most severe, worst DP/DR and anxiety I think anyone here could possibly imagine, I am totally, 100%, absolutely DP/DR and panic-free.

Danny:
This program has been one of the best experiences for me too. I thought life as I knew it was over. You know, before the dp and then after. Not so. I'm okay now, and more at ease cause life is just like it used to be. It's not as bad as people think. You have to pay attention to what the program tells you and it all works out.

DrFreedman:
Dear mrst and Danny,
Sometimes it takes a little while to let go and trust that this program will deliver all you need to recover from depersonalization. It is sometimes a huge surprise when it actually works but it's something I'm entirely certain of, since I used it myself. This is comprised of so much research, so many proven formulas and methods, that I feel extremely at ease when assuring those using this program, that it will deliver. There is no way it cannot.

There is not one side of this condition that is overlooked in this CD Set, and when used, even with the slightest amount of trust involved, it will pull one out of this condition and back into real living again.

I am thrilled to hear of your own personal experience. In fact, I am always excited to hear from those who are "back" after this experience. All it takes is a small committment to follow the process and LET IT HAPPEN.

Thanks again for posting and best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season to you and yours!

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST

fel496:
Good to hear that you overcome from DP. I have dp too is that possible to have contact in order to speak each other

Thanks

Jen:
This is my favorite post. I love reading it. I could read it over and over again. I'm already feeling better and it reminds me that I can stay this way! The program is excellent and then some. It helped and made me a stronger person. No more anxiety or dp. Great all around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version