Author Topic: Day After Anxiety  (Read 2615 times)

Sue

Day After Anxiety
« on: November 21, 2007, 03:28:31 PM »
When I have had a bad anxiety day it doesn't end there.
The next day I feel weak and lightheaded. Not up to par. Does anyone feel like this too? It always happens to me.

DrFreedman

Re: Day After Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 07:50:33 PM »
Dear Sue,
I used to call this the anxiety "hangover" because it felt as if the mind/body was struggling to reclaim its sense of balance, the day after a bad episode.

Do not look at these days in a negative fashion. Look at them as a chance to learn what went wrong and to regroup.

Use these times to figure out what you did or how you thought which triggered the reactions.

This is a great opportunity for you to set things straight and prevent a recurrence in the future.

With the CORRECT TOOLS, DIET and ATTITUDE, these times will serve you well. They strengthen you and give you the opportunity to become even stronger. Use them correctly and you will look at them from a more positive angle.

Isn't it exciting that you can actually take a negative experience and turn into one that changes your life? Choose to use this to your advantage. It's a great way to make positive changes. DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY WITHOUT TAKING ACTION!

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
ANXIETY BUSTERS BOOT CAMP: ONE-ON-ONE BASIC TRAINING FOR ANXIETY RELIEF
TOLL-FREE: 1-800-670-HOPE