Author Topic: Decisions?  (Read 1549 times)

Adam

Decisions?
« on: February 16, 2010, 02:20:16 PM »
I can't concentrate long enough to make a decision. I get all torn up thinking about it too. It makes my life complicated.

What's the plan for making a decision without getting all tense and thinking you made the wrong one. Will this go away with time?

DrFreedman

Re: Decisions?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 02:29:16 PM »
Dear Adam,
Decision making becomes quite difficult when the mind becomes exhausted and overwrought due constant worry and fear. It is often difficult to concentrate when the mind is fatigued and exhausted. This is why decisions feel so shaky at this time.

The answer is to learn how refresh and rejuvenate a mind, clearly tired from constant worry, stress and fears. The process is not difficult and once begun will bring you great relief in a relatively short period of time. Your thinking process and decision making skills will bounce back and your sense of self will become stronger.

Unfortunately many worry intensely over these feelings and this is not necessary. You are not ill. Your mind is merely bogged down with too much worried and fearful thoughts. It's time to retrain the brain and recharge your emotional battery.

Check out our Depersonalization Program as it addresses this question and offers up a sure plan for complete and permanent recovery. Decision making restores itself as a tired, exhausted mind regains it's resiliency.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST