Author Topic: Winter anxiety and depression  (Read 1699 times)

Wayne44

Winter anxiety and depression
« on: January 31, 2010, 12:41:37 PM »
I had to tell you that after listening to the first four cd's of the anxiety busters program I am not depressed anymore or feeling my usual anxiety. What a super feeling. I go out now but don't have to check if I have meds, water, and all my other anxiety/dep accessories. I'm still listening to the cds and will go to the end but wanted you to know my feedback up until now. I'm addicted to getting healthful and on feeling better.

DrFreedman

Re: Winter anxiety and depression
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »
I find it very exciting that one is able to change the way they feel and the way they react. One does have a choice in the matter, as you have now learned.

Too many find themselves "stuck" in these feelings, whether it be anxiety, depression or depersonalization, when they actually have a choice. This is far greater than a medication option because it continues working, no side effects and you are in complete control.

You have only begun to experience this newly found sense of control. Being a victim to anxiety or any of its phases is no longer a problem. The more you draw on these skills and follow the process, the stronger you will become...and your life will work in a way you never thought possible.

Continue using the process and follow the nutrition plan...this is the combination that will ensure success.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST  Daily
Anxiety Busters Program
Depersonalization Recovery Program