Author Topic: Random Anxiety  (Read 1484 times)

Adele

Random Anxiety
« on: December 22, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
I don't know if anybody else has this anxiety that comes up in the middle of doing nothing stressful. I can be watching tv and I get this wave of anxiety or dizziness. It makes me restless and sometimes on the verge of panic for the rest of the day. I wake up the next day and it's all I think about. I need to learn how to stop this right away because I can't take this anymore. I want the new year to be better for me. I want to know I can do anything without anxiety. I have to know there is hope for me. Please let me know if you can help me get over this for good.

DrFreedman

Re: Random Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 06:16:23 PM »
Dear Adele,
You actually do have the power to change the way you feel by learning a few simple techniques. We have little power over many situations that occur in our lives but we do have a great deal of power over how we feel and how we react. This begins by learning to think differently.

One has the power to retrain the brain and focus on a more productive way of thinking. Random anxiety is often not random at all. Our mind and body reactions all begin with a thought. Learn to "retrain the brain" and shift your way of thinking, which leads to a happier more pleasant life.

Anxiety symptoms will no longer fueled by your habit of self-sabotage. You'll find you are spending more of your time focusing on ideas and situations that nourish your mind rather that upset your entire system.

Couple this with our Anxiety Neutralizing Diet and the way you feel and react will turn around within 24 hours. This is how changing the way you eat (with foods you already have in your kitchen) will simply create a less reactive mind and body environment. It's incredible and it works every time.

Check out our counseling (in-office and telephone) and Anxiety Busters Program for further information. Peace of mind and body is within your reach, when you begin looking at life from a different perspective.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 01:47:16 PM by DrFreedman »