Author Topic: Clean Foggy Disorientation  (Read 1879 times)

Michele

Clean Foggy Disorientation
« on: October 23, 2009, 07:33:13 PM »
I can't sit still long enough to concentrate. Do I have to take lots of time to clean up a brain that is fogged up? I don't know if I can do it. Can listening to your cds get me out of this?

DrFreedman

Re: Clean Foggy Disorientation
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »
Dear Michele,
Treatment of depersonalization isn't what you might believe. In fact, it doesn't take a lot of time at all. Once you learn our newest technique, it becomes second nature. You begin doing it while you go through your day, while you are living your life normally. You do not have to take off from work or use medication. It works while you work...and continues to work . Every time you use it, your mind heals from depersonalization/derealization. It is a "working" rest/clear and repair method with results greater than a good night's sleep or meditation for both depersonalization and anxiety. It's quite a breakthrough and it accelerates recovery of both depersonalization and anxiety. It clears and refreshes the mind, and the body quickly responds.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 07:01:49 PM by DrFreedman »

Michele

Re: Clean Foggy Disorientation
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:39:49 PM »
Sounds like I'm not so sick then. I always felt like something critical was wrong. Thank you for answering me. I'm not sure if I want the cds or tapes. Does it make a difference?