Author Topic: Program Thought Separating and Mind Clearing  (Read 1387 times)

Tia

Program Thought Separating and Mind Clearing
« on: October 17, 2009, 10:31:55 AM »
Hi Dr. Freedman and forum,

I don't remember when I was so mixed up before. I found you on the internet when I thought I was losing it with family problems, a newborn and I couldn't concentrate anymore. I feel like you saved my life. Even when I woke up during the night I jumped and panicked. I was terrified I would not be able to take care of the baby or my husband would leave me. I cannot thank you enough for if it wasn't for you I don't know where I could be.

My cousin in NY told me about your cd program and never stopped telling me how awesome it was. When I started listening I knew right away what she meant. Your story was like listening to my life and my anxieties. I even took the second cd with me everywhere i went and listened in the car or ladies room when I could. I did this every day. It made me human again. I could feel my fears getting less even after the first day.

I've started the dp program too. I lost the anxiety but the spacey part was the last straw. I thought my brain must be going. I'm seeing it's not me. I heard your story about having it and what you did and I'm already feeling real again.

So I'm finally getting to my question. I really love listening to you and hearing your voice makes me feel so much better and in a way I don't want the program to end. I mean it. I remember another program but I don't see it on here. Is it still available.??? I remember reading awesome things about it. Any chance I could still get it? I don't see it on website. I'm getting near the end of the dp program and I want more of what you say. It helps me so much. I am in State College PA area and would even pick it up at your office if necessary.

I hope you know how much you help. Only problem is I don't want it to end. I will call eventually to talk. I'd love to talk in person. Hopefully that will be soon.

Thanks for everything and please keep recording!

Love,

Tia (PA)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:17:54 PM by Tia »

DrFreedman

Re: Program Thought Separating and Mind Clearing
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:50:12 PM »
Dear Tia,
I believe you are referring to the Authentic Living Program. It deals with getting stronger after you overcome anxiety. I loved making that program and many say it's one of their favorites. Give the office a call and we will be glad to make it available for you.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman

Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com
Program Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
In Office and Telephone Counseling Line: 1-215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 10:57:55 AM by DrFreedman »