Author Topic: DP Cure  (Read 1670 times)

Meredith

DP Cure
« on: January 22, 2009, 11:21:02 AM »
I've been around the block with the dp and am almost afraid to say I'm doing better but I am. I was seeing a psychiatrist for almost a total of a year, many meds, hospitalized twice, and frankly getting worse. The meds were messing me up so bad and that's all I was getting. First clue of something not working along with the seroquel making me crazy as can be. I had to get over that the med wasn't helping.

I have picked up on things that work here. I have Dr. Freedman to thank. I'm very grateful and relieved but scared it will come back. I know that is natural fear so I'm working that out too. No more dizzy and no more anxiety flashes. This has been a big opening for me. I wanted this so much. I don't ever want to lose this feeling of getting over it. It's too good to be true. I was so down and out of it. I'm so much more hopeful and reassured.
- Mer

Carlie

Re: DP Cure
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 12:20:32 AM »
Outstanding help with dp and dr. No stone left unturned. I couldn't get enough of this information. Easty to follow and leads you out of this turmoil. Totally different than any other I've run across. I liked how it cuts right to the chase and gives you something to follow. A relief after chasing my tail for a long time.

Meg

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 10:34:07 AM »
I think it helped me most to talk to Dr. Ronnie while I was doing the CD's. I felt stronger after we spoke and then had the cds to listen to in between sessions. I also stuck close to the foods. Big break in the dp.

I had a strong resistance because I didn't think I could get over it after having it for so long. I was happily proved wrong on that count. I will say the meds I took for so long didn't help. I improved after I ditched them.

Meredith

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »
I had a long talk with Dr. Freedman and not as scared about it coming back. I see I have control. I kind of overlooked myself as somebody with lots of things in my life and not just the dp. I'm doing better about this since I have these mind exercises. I'm building on my confidence too. I have a job interview this week and am really excited. I see how much I need this too.

Jude

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 05:37:26 PM »
I didn't think I'd ever get peace from dp. That's all I was about. I couldn't talk to someone without thinking of it. I'm more shocked than anyone to be over it. I read this forum because it does me good to read about others who are cured too. This really worked fast but it doesn't surprise me. Sometimes I think people make themselves sick over it because they are treated like they're sick.