Author Topic: Swallowing Problem  (Read 767 times)

Lane

Swallowing Problem
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »
Is this anxiety? This past week I have times when I can't swallow. I did see an ear, nose and throat doctor but he told me all is well. I was fine for two days after but it's back. I am being transferred and have so much tension over the move. Gagging sometimes too. What is this tightness all about? Sometimes it feels like there is something caught in my throat but again been told I'm well by doctor.

DrFreedman

Re: Swallowing Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »
Dear Lane,
There is a perfectly logical explanation for this.

Your muscles tense in response to perceived danger. This means tension in your life causes muscles in the body to tighten. Your esophagus is MUSCULAR in nature. It CONTRACTS when you are tense. This causes the throat to feel tight and swallowing more difficult...TEMPORARILY. Key word is "temporarily."

Once you learn how to loosen these muscles, release the contractions and relax in general, the swallowing difficulty is REMEDIED. This is all contigent on using the method we outline in our program and following our neutralizing diet. In combination, this is the recipe for a relaxed mind and body. It's a formula that works and continues to do so. This is a permanent prescription for a body that is void of anxiety and filled with good positive energy.

Take care and best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Your Natural Prescription for Anxiety Relief
Toll-Free: 1-800-670-HOPE