Author Topic: Panic Attacks  (Read 740 times)

Korey

Panic Attacks
« on: November 06, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »
I've been using your program and diet. The panic attacks have really subsided. I'm much more hopeful about returning to work. I didn't expect to feel this much better so soon but am still afraid of it returning. Is this just me or does everyone who has had anxiety and especially panic attacks feel this way. I see someone wrote about stomach troubles too. I get the same way. Do you think this will ever go away totally?

DrFreedman

Re: Panic Attacks
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 05:40:00 PM »
Dear Korey,
Continue with the Neutralizing Diet (it will help you maintain good serotonin levels for a calm mindbody), the exercises recommended in the program (which turn down the release of stress chemicals), the new way of thinking (also lowers release of stress hormones in the body), and USE the coping techniques whenever you feel the slightest twinge of anxiety, depression, depersonalization or any other phase of the anxiety condition. You will see, LIFE RETURNS TO NORMAL!

After a while, your thoughts begin to focus on things OUTSIDE of anxiety. What a relief.

The fear of the return will never be a problem because you are armed against it in every way possible. The stomach troubles you mentioned are a response to fear. Turn off the fear, pull the plug on the connection, and you are free of these digestive problems as well.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Your Natural Prescription for Anxiety Relief
Toll-Free: 1-800-670-HOPE
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 05:42:03 PM by DrFreedman »