Author Topic: Rainy Day Balance Problems  (Read 2093 times)

Elliot

Rainy Day Balance Problems
« on: December 03, 2007, 12:01:49 AM »
Is this coincidence or can a rainy day make me off balance? It happens all the time. The last couple of times it rained I felt weak and kind of woozy. Is this anxiety or me? Maybe it's the dampness but I wanted to check with you. Your answers always make sense to me. The logic you prove is so good for me. It cuts through my wild imagination.

DrFreedman

Re: Rainy Day Balance Problems
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 08:18:55 PM »
Dear Elliot,
The barometric pressure may be affecting your inner ear. This is temporary and will always reconcile itself. The body is influenced by changes in the weather. Sensitization may enhance this affect, as everything seems to magnified or exaggerated at this time. Do not let it unhinge you. Use your desensitization skills or call me and I will go over them with you. Low barometric pressure (precipitation) is often associated with stuffy noses, mild sinus problems and other pressure related symptoms. Again, these are temporary.

Acceptance of these facts allows you to feel better. When we allow something to "be" it allows us to "be."

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
ANXIETY BUSTERS BOOT CAMP: ONE-ON-ONE BASIC TRAINING FOR ANXIETY RELIEF
TOLL-FREE: 1-800-670-HOPE
drfreedman@anxietybusters.com

Elliot

Re: Rainy Day Balance Problems
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 03:37:48 PM »
Thanks Doctor Freedman! I have been improving since I have the cd program. It was a good move.