Author Topic: Muscle tension & dizziness?  (Read 3497 times)

SP79

Muscle tension & dizziness?
« on: November 19, 2007, 01:39:25 AM »
Last night I went visiting a relative.

DrFreedman

Re: Muscle tension & dizziness?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »
Our balance is based upon many things...inner ear, ocular, neck muscles and even breathing.

You stated that you felt this way while in the car. What were you thinking about? Were you worried about seeming anxious while visiting? Where you tensing up hoping the visit went well, or more to the point, that you appeared and felt calm?

It sounds as if you were tightly wired before you entered your relatives home. The added tension of keeping up a conversation added to the already established stressful body and created not only headache but all the dizziness and upset. Breathing was probably affected as well, which when shallow will also contribute to these sensations.

I don't believe you "slept it off" but actually settled down in mind and body. You began to feel better after arriving home because you told yourself you were safe. It just took a little longer for your body to uncoil from the tension.

This is not to discount your pain. I am sure it was there and probably in full force, BUT you had more control than you were aware of...if you only did the opposite of what you DID do. Holding tight locked you into a tight diaphragm, placed a grip on your neck and head muscles and resulted in the perfect storm of anxiety.

SOLUTION: You need to change your attitude, your way of thinking and your belief system concerning your control over these sensations. Once you do, you UNLOCK the tension, pain (both physical and emotional) and you melt the reactions. I am very serious. You can easily do this because everything you need is in your reach. You do not have to "learn to live" with these tension reactions or resort to medications. It actually sounds as if you need a natural serotonin boost which is simply achieved through our Neutralizing Diet.

Call me and I learn how to step up and step in to soothe a mind and body that is reading the wrong signals into the situation. I'll be glad to help you straighten this out in short order.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
ANXIETY BUSTERS BOOT CAMP: ONE-ON-ONE BASIC TRAINING FOR ANXIETY RELIEF
TOLL-FREE: 1-800-670-HOPE
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
10:00 AM- 10:00 PM EST