Author Topic: Thank you Dr. Freedman  (Read 1756 times)

kellie

Thank you Dr. Freedman
« on: June 30, 2014, 09:59:35 AM »
I was on a merry-go-round of anxiety and depersonalization. Every antidepressant made me worse and I never knew why. It was my greatest fortune to have found Dr. Freedman. She worked with my primary doctor and thanks to both I'm med free! Yay, Finally!

I tried to do it on my own but Dr. Freedman warned me about stopping any prescription without help from my prescribing physician and she was so right. People, we all have to be patient. It takes a little longer but it's worth it all the way. I know now that it was okay to be on the meds and do the program but so much better with a clear head. I think half of my dp was from the meds.

I hope one day to be able to repay you for all your help and especially the program package that you sent to me. I was so lucky to be the recipient of such a generous gift. You understood my position and never made me feel bad about my situation. I will be forever grateful for your help, emails and time. Your patience will not be forgotten. Thank you from the heart.  kellie
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 03:12:07 PM by kellie »