Author Topic: Sleepiness  (Read 2941 times)

Debra

Sleepiness
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »
My anxiety is very bad but lately there's a symptom that scares me. I feel very sleepy and it almost feels unnatural. This extra tiredness turns into racing heart and trembling. What is the story? Am I the only one who feels this way?

Debra

DrFreedman

Re: Sleepiness
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 05:36:39 PM »
Weeks, months even years of constant worry add up to this kind of fatigue. Your mind is exhausted and it affects your body in the way you describe. Worry exhausts in a far greater fashion than even physical labor.

When you become fearful of this heavy sensation of tiredness, fear enters the picture. Fear is the main factor which pushes one over the line into the fear->adrenaline->fear cycle. This perpetuates the anxiety and actually adds to feelings of fatigue. Breaking this cycle is essential and preventing it's return even more so. One's mind rejuvenates and sleepiness is eliminated. The anxiety sensations are eliminated along with the exhaustion and life returns to normal.

The process for this is basic:
(1) Neutralizing Diet: Turn off Reactions and Create a Shield against anxiety.
(2) Behavioral Modification: Self-Tranquilization through Coping Skills.
(3) Attitude Adjustment: Taking responsibility and Tapping Your Inner Strength

Do not hesitate to call me about elimination of anxious fatigue, generalized anxiety, or any other phase of the anxiety condition. I will be glad to speak with you. TOLL-FREE 1-800-670-HOPE

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
ANXIETY BUSTERS BOOT CAMP: ONE-ON-ONE BASIC TRAINING FOR ANXIETY RELIEF