Author Topic: Panic Attacks Lasting All Day! Help!  (Read 1602 times)

Pat

Panic Attacks Lasting All Day! Help!
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:07:01 PM »
Love your website. It's the first I've seen that's all natural and foods. I have these panic attacks that sometimes last all day. I thought they were supposed to only be a few minutes. Mine go on and on for hours. What's making them so awful and what can I do about them? I feel like my whole body is vibrating with panic and anxiety. I refuse to take medicine and that may be wrong but I am hoping you can tell me what to do without taking a pill to fix it. Can I really think it away and keep my body from turning into a panic machine?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:08:39 PM by Administrator »

Max

Re: Panic Attacks Lasting All Day! Help!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:42:27 PM »
I have also had all day panics. I feel like I can't shake the feeling where it used to go away sooner. I was taking an antibiotic for a flu I had a few weeks back and haven't felt good ever since. I hope Dr. Freedman answers because I've missed work alot because of this. I feel better hearing someone else has it too. I thought it was just me. Good to see the forums open again. I think it was down for a while.

DrFreedman

Re: Panic Attacks Lasting All Day! Help!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 04:51:27 PM »
Dear Pat and Max,

Thank you for your questions. There is actually a logical explanation for this longer lasting "all day" panic attack."

A panic attack can only be prolonged by your fear of it. The more fearful input, the longer the attack. It might even ebb for a while but the moment you begin fueling it with constant fearful thinking, the longer it is drawn out. This is why it is so very important to train an over reactive mind, and replace it with one that has learned to "under react."

Your diet and nutrition are also an integral part of recovery because they will arm you against the onslaught of panic as well. Check out the food plan part of our program and you will be guided into a way of eating that allows you to be less reactive, therefore healing much more rapidly.

Thanks again for the questions and best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety and Depersonalization Recovery
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Natural Path to Permanent Recovery
Phone: 215-635-4700
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (EST)
We welcome your emails: info@anxietybusters.com
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:54:37 PM by DrFreedman »