Author Topic: I'm hyper focused on one thing...  (Read 1419 times)

hopelerner

I'm hyper focused on one thing...
« on: June 29, 2013, 10:42:56 AM »
Hi.  I've never posted here before and think I may have posted incorrectly earlier today.  Sorry for the duplication.  I ordered your program a while back and fully recovered for several years.  Thank you!!  About 4 months ago while under tremendous stress I started experiencing some DP again.  Having gone through your program I was able to cope with it and just when I thought I had a handle on it a new very intrusive thought began a vicious cycle of chronic panic and severe DP.  I feel so stupid even writing this but I am at my wit's end.  I notice the color red everywhere.  All day long!  Albeit when I'm driving I notice all the red cars, when I shop I notice everyone's red clothing, I can barely watch tv because all I notice is the red colors etc.  It's to the point I cannot eat or sleep over this.  I try telling myself this is only a "symptom" but it's literally interferring with my life, work and relationships. Is this normal anxiety?  I get those doubts and I don't want to go down that road...  Any clarificaton or suggestions to break this cycle would be appreciated.  I miss my life...  Thank you!