Author Topic: How do I get back to work?  (Read 2054 times)

Stanley

How do I get back to work?
« on: June 07, 2013, 01:44:33 PM »
I don't want to be overly dramatic but I don't know how I will get back to work. Is it even possible? It's like I don't have my life and I'm scared if I go to work I won't be able to stay. Is this anything you've heard of? If it has, what can I do?

This site is a great gift to me. I thank you very much.

Stan

Toni

Re: How do I get back to work?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 05:51:31 PM »
Hi Stanley,
You will be able to stay at work if you learn what to do. I had the same problem and almost lost my job. I worked every week with Dr. Freedman and when I went back to my job I was a different person. I learned to be strong. You can do it. It took me only a few days to understand and use this but it works so good. It was a surprise to learn how much I was making myself numb and scared. It can't come back because I know how it operates and can make it stop. Don't be scared or be scared but learn how to go through it and you'll be okay.

Toni

DrFreedman

Re: How do I get back to work?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 10:01:45 AM »
Dear Stanley,

I completely understand your fear about going back to work but I assure you it is unfounded. You are basing your fears upon what you believe is so and yet when approached in the correct way, your fears will disappear.

Our process teaches you how to interrupt those symptoms no matter where you are or what you are doing. The place or situation is never relevant, even though it might seem that way to you. You have the power to turn the symptoms off by learning to go through them correctly. It's as simple as that. Once you apply these principles, the door that allows the symptoms to slip through will close, allowing you complete peace of mind.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety and Depersonalization
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
Office Phone: 215-635-4700
drfreedman@ronniefreedmanphd.com
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:25:46 PM by Administrator »