Author Topic: Dp anxiety and no sleep at all  (Read 2232 times)

Adam

Dp anxiety and no sleep at all
« on: April 29, 2013, 11:29:42 AM »
Thanks for putting up this forum especially for people with sleep problem. I will get your package and it will probably be Fri. 

Could you tell me if it's normal to feel like you can never sleep? I'm tired and it's making my stomach and head feel sick all day. Is it making dp worse. This worries me.

Will I ever sleep again? I'm scared it won't come back to the way it was.

Adam

DrFreedman

Re: Dp anxiety and no sleep at all
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:15:09 PM »
Dear Adam,

Sleep difficulties may accompany the anxiety condition and also with the experience of depersonalization/derealization.

The good part is that sleep problems are very simply corrected when approached the right way. This was something I personally struggled with many years ago which led me to intensive research and a method I find works like no other. It is a step by step process but simple to follow and specific in nature. Not many know this combination of sleep disorder corrections and are quite surprised at how quickly this process works.

I suggest you call my office and schedule a phone session where we can share this process, step by step, with you. It is very much worth the effort as you will find sleep difficulties become a thing of the past.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety and Depersonalization Recovery
http://www.ronniefreedmanphd.com
info@ronniefreedmanphd.com
Office Phone: 215-635-4700
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM EST
Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:18:40 PM by DrFreedman »