Author Topic: How to begin getting better?  (Read 1372 times)

Katie

How to begin getting better?
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:46:03 PM »
My question is this. Do you think if I have dp and anxiety it would be okay to do the dp program only. It's not a matter of money because I think the package is priced okay for me. I do have bad anxiety and it comes and goes but really want to get to the dp part. Also, would it help to get a session every couple of months to help me stay on track? I want more than anything to get over this all the way. I'm not sure which way to go. I would love to hear some feedback from those who are better.

I know this is an awesome forum. Reading your posts has helped me more than you can know.

Katie

DrFreedman

Re: How to begin getting better?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:03:18 AM »
Dear Katie,

If you are seeking a permanent recovery it is essential to use the program package in its entirety. One may experience anxiety and never experience symptoms of depersonalization but if you experience feelings of depersonalization they always have a root in anxiety. Therefore it is important to address the anxiety symptoms first and proceed on to the depersonalization recovery treatment. This is why the package is designed in this very specific and precise way. It will enable you to achieve permanent recovery without the fear of returning symptoms.

If you do feel the need for phone, Skype or in-office sessions with me, to tie up loose ends, it is best to follow through with consecutive sessions, even if short-term. This does not require a long or drawn out process but random sessions often are ineffective, which is why we recommend a two to three month course of weekly sessions for best results. We find that those who follow this pattern achieve a faster and permanent recovery rather than a short spurt of relief.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety and Depersonalization Recovery Treatment
Office Phone: 215-635-4700
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (EST)
http://www.ronniefreedmanphd.com
drfreedman@ronniefreedmanphd.com
Natural Recovery/Permanent Cure
Sliding Scale Available
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 10:07:28 AM by DrFreedman »