Author Topic: Why this would give me anxiety  (Read 1227 times)

PeaceBear

Why this would give me anxiety
« on: March 18, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
I watched alot (too much) of the Jodi Arias trial, and alot of the shows before and after all about it.
Then I realized I had alot of anxiety feelings and stress after all this. Im wondering why this would
cause me to have anxiety since I didnt expect it would! Huggsss  ;D :o :P

DrFreedman

Re: Why this would give me anxiety
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 12:46:01 PM »
Dear PeaceBear,

You are not alone with these heightened emotions concerning this particular trial. Many have contacted me with the exact same reactions. It's very difficult to hold back feelings of frustration when viewing something this upsetting and clearly disturbing. Watching and hearing about this type of sociopathic behavior, lying and brutal slaying is enough to upset anyone, whether dealing with anxiety or not. In fact, your reaction is probably more the norm than not. I would suggest you either turn off the television or apply the steps I put forth in the program before tuning in. This would allow you to create a far less reactive mind and body. I do know that some of the information they provide is very graphic and quite disturbing to all.

You take care and know that you are part of the majority when experiencing these reactions.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety and Depersonalization Recovery Treatment
drfreedman@ronniefreedmanphd.com
http://www.ronniefreedmanphd.com
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM (EST)
Order Line: 1-800-670-4673
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 11:08:52 AM by Administrator »