Author Topic: medication  (Read 1351 times)

big mike

medication
« on: February 17, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Hi dr freedman its been a while and i think at this point for someone like myself i have to be honest to you and everyone on this site my recovery has been prolonged for many yrs, do to the belief that meds were are cure all.FOR OVER A SPAN OF 20YRS i have been on the following meds zoloft paxil lexapro prozac luvox celexa cymbalta effexor nardil remoron parnate tofranil wellturin pamelor norpramin elavil seroguel abilify xanax klono lithium tegretol etc and at times combos of 2 of them to no avail or any help they dont work and the doctor who give you the prescrip dont know about anxiety or dp. im totally upset and realized maybe you are the light for many of us i will be in touch to start working again with you.                                    Respectfully big mike

Drew

Re: medication
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 09:18:04 PM »
I took my share of meds over the years. Not as many as you but lots of combinations. This is the place to be if you want to recover without meds and much faster too. I was all over the place, doctors, tests, more tests and sick as never before from meds. It makes me sick to think of it. There's nobody who gives a damn more than Dr. Freedman and if you ask me after all I've been through, she's the only one who really knows what going on with this and how to really recover.  Don't doubt this but find out for yourself. This lady is the best of the best. Smarter than anyone I've run across and to prove it, I'm okay again. If you want to recover she's the one to help you.   -Drew
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:22:04 PM by Drew »