Author Topic: Self-Tranquilization  (Read 2522 times)

Maya

Self-Tranquilization
« on: November 27, 2007, 02:05:39 AM »
I am doing the program (just started) and for everybody who is writing about the Blog entry I can tell you it is true. I took two different antidepressants and both made me sick. I took klonopin and couldn't concentrate. One week doing the anxiety busters program and figured out how to shut off anxiety. I never thought I could self tranquilize but I'm doing it without any meds.

I read someone else posted this and it's true. You really can do it by following the steps by Dr. Freedman. I can make myself calmer than any of the meds I was given. I'm so thankful to do this. I can do it without trying because it's not hard to do. It's a big load off my mind to be able to relax without any help from meds or anything.

I hope this will help someone who reads it too. Give it a try even if you think you're trapped like I did. You're not.

Maya

DrFreedman

Re: Self-Tranquilization
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 05:31:02 PM »
Dear Maya,
It's true, when you follow the steps it is equal to self tranquilization. The only difference is you do not have to buy medication and there's no danger of addiction (except in a good way) or withdrawal.

Thanks for posting. Continued Success!

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
ANXIETY BUSTERS BOOT CAMP: ONE-ON-ONE BASIC TRAINING FOR ANXIETY RELIEF