Author Topic: Loving the Program!  (Read 779 times)

Amber

Loving the Program!
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:05:48 PM »
I'm wishing everyone a happy new year and want them to know how improved I am since I am using the package. I'm enjoying the holiday in a much bigger way than ever before because I know what to do now. My head has unfogged and there's no more awful mornings. The dp is something I hardly think about. I honestly cannot believe it. I walked in a scared panicky daze the whole summer and now it is finally over.  I want to thank Dr. Freedman on this forum because she was the one who worked me through it. She never let me give up. I will never forget how she helped me. I know I did what she said but she led me all the way.

Every CD in this package was like a step out of dp. I loved doing it. I see myself differently now too. I learned so much about myself. I know my habits and how I dug myself into dp. Please, any of you who are having dp you have to learn what to do. These are the most informative cds!!! I was in a hole of depression over this before the program. I with taking zoloft, having more anxiety then doing lexapro and getting worse. This program pulled me out of it all. If you can't get over DP with this program then you are not using it.

Love and Happiness to all,

Amber

JeffNYC

Re: Loving the Program!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:22:10 PM »
Hey Amber,

Spoke to Dr. Freedman too and she gave me the best advice and information. I feel so much more confident about getting past this since my phone call with her. I ordered the program and after reading your posting I'm happy I did. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff