Author Topic: PANIC!  (Read 1628 times)

Vicky

PANIC!
« on: February 23, 2008, 06:36:45 PM »
I haven't slept since Tuesday. I had a panic attack before leaving for work in the morning. I was in a hurry and I don't know what happened but suddenly I felt weak and I broke into a sweat. It was like I wasn't attached to my body. Very scary feeling!!! :'(

I forced myself to go to work because it was an important day but I was falling apart most of the time.

I don't sleep and I can't eat. I can't even cry I feel so bad.

My family needs me and I love my job. What am I to do? Nothing is snapping me out of this feeling that it could happen again. I need some advice because I'm wigging out here. I need something fast. Do you ship right away?

Sammie

Re: PANIC!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »
So sorry that you are feeling so bad. We have all been there before and we know how frightening it is.
However there is hope. You must take a deep calming breath and tell yourself that you are okay........you had a panic attack, it felt horrible but you are not dying or going crazy, you just had a physiological reaction to stress, that's it.

What you must do now is try not to wait for the feeling to come or worry that it may come back, it might,
it will come back until you accept the feelings, float with them and learn not to fear them.
I know easier said then done, but if you can do that you will be way ahead of the game and you will stop the fear anxiety fear cycle that many of have been stuck in.

In the meantime, REST, eat well, cut out as much sugar, soda, caffeine, junk food etc... eat protein at every meal and honestly just be kind to yourself.........step out of the fear and the what if's, take charge of your life and KNOW that you are fine!!!!
It was just a panic attack..........breathe.

Once you chat with Dr. Ronnie you will feel 100 times better. Her program is VERY helpful and it explain everything and point you in the right direction!!!

Let us know how it goes!!

Sammie :)

DrRonnie

Re: PANIC!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »
Yes, we ship same day when orders come in early in the day. If not they will normally go out next day. Don't hesitate to call if you need to talk to someone. We leave time open each day for emergency calls and
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 02:51:53 PM by DrRonnie »