Author Topic: Break-up anxiety  (Read 760 times)

JoeyD

Break-up anxiety
« on: November 19, 2011, 06:37:23 PM »
Dear Dr. Freedman,

This is the strangest thing that could have happened. I had anxiety 2 yrs ago that went from panic attacks to all sorts of bouncing around symptoms. I had stomach gripping and spasms, all anxiety according to 2 doctors. I had the tight head squeezing feeling. I'd wake up with spacey morning head too.

I used your program and it helped me really quickly and I was well over any anxiety when I met my girlfriend. When things started going downhill some of the anxiety came back. Now I broke it off with her, and know it was the right thing to do, but have more anxiety in the morning. I'm much better by evening but this morning feeling is giving me a hard time. I keep thinking its coming back so I may need a little help. Would you suggest your counseling sessions or do I redo program?

Thanks. It helps to know you're here!

JoeyD

DrFreedman

Re: Break-up anxiety
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »
Dear JoeyD,

It sounds like the situation threw you into a minor recall of sensitization.

Start out with listening to each CD a day. It will refresh what you initially learned and you'll hear many things you might have missed the first time. This always happens.
This should be enough to set you back on track. If you are still struggling, give my office a call and we can set up a short series of consecutive sessions to make sure you get back on track.

Take care and best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
Office Telephone: 215-635-4700
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Eastern Time
Complimentary Telephone Evaluation
info@anxietybusters.com
« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:51:13 PM by DrFreedman »