Author Topic: WHO HAS THE PROGRAM?  (Read 1724 times)

love00

WHO HAS THE PROGRAM?
« on: August 19, 2011, 12:21:52 PM »
Who has the program & received wonderful results?

Thanks!

Luke34

Re: WHO HAS THE PROGRAM?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »
I have the whole program package since the spring. Honestly love it, the process really is amazing! I'm serious, it has changed me so much in so many phenomenal ways. I feel good to have purpose again. It's not just a program, it's a better way of living your life, thinking and eating. It's awesome because it got me over the anxiety and dp and also made me see I can feel good when I want to if I follow the diet and the thinking processes. It wasn't hard to use and I liked it because I felt the difference right away. I haven't been bothered with panic attacks or dp ever since because I finally get why I had it in the first place now. Makes you feel really good and more like you can do anything in life once you learn what to do and how to do it. I think my attitude has changed too. I'm more confident in myself, like a million times more. Great experience on my end. Can't recommend it enough. I finally saw that I have a choice how to live. It's made me tougher in a good way.

love00

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 04:07:28 PM »
Thats good to know. How long were you suffering with DP for?

Gene

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 10:38:42 PM »
This program is a real life miracle. I put away all the meds after using it. I call it my own personal Prozac because it worked better and faster than any med, doctor or program that exists. Dr. Freedman has more knowledge about this than anybody else. I looked for a long time too. She's the real expert and not just on the internet.

I've been to her office and meeting her was the best thing I ever did. Use the package and you'll be feeling like you never felt before. Even better than before dp.
Good luck but you won't need luck if you have the cds because they're all you need.

Gene

love00

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 11:11:01 PM »
How long did you have the dp for before you were cured? It's really hard to just listen to a cd....

Carroll

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 04:58:14 PM »
It's so worth listening to and it gets right to the point. I loved using the program too. At the end of each CD I felt stronger and less unreal.

It was a good experience for me. Sure beat taking meds that did nothing, except make me worse.

I don't react to every little stress anymore. It's so much easier because I know what to do to make it stop. I can throw that switch off by myself.

I felt like the program was written just for me, like Dr. F. knew me. So exact and everything. Got right to the point. Highly recommended by my family doc too. I can say I'm finally happy again. It's been a long time.

love00

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 05:03:55 PM »
Thank you for responding! So you had dp, too? For how long?