Author Topic: about apple vinigar and honey  (Read 2148 times)

mississippi

about apple vinigar and honey
« on: February 09, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »
Hi Dr. Ronnie,

Thanks so much for the tip about the apple vinigar and honey for my stomach! Almost immediatly I felt better. I now think that a good deal of what I took for anxiety was really heartburn or acid reflux. I've read, though, that a side-effect of taking 'AVH' is that you can lose weight, and that's something I really can't affort to do. I've always been thin, and I'd much rather GAIN weight than lose it. Is there any way to balance this?

S123

Re: about apple vinigar and honey
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:30:12 AM »
What is the apple vinegar and honey used for?? I get an upset stomach when I feel anxious, Ive tried different remedies and nothing has worked

DrRonnie

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:36:28 PM »
Yes, there is. I'm a huge fan of apple cider vinegar. It is one of the most underrated natural cures available. The combination of ACV and honey in water is incredible BUT you must use it properly. A little goes a LONG way. Its use for reflux and indigestion are like no other. I cannot believe how much is spent on chemical cures when this one is so effective and simple. There is a specific protocol for using ACV and honey. Many are not aware of it and even the suggestions on the bottle are not quite what you may want to use for this purpose. There are other components to the use of this and if not followed properly can defeat the purpose. Start out using the smallest portion as possible and mix with water and honey. You'll find this deters any weight loss.

Call me if you have further questions. I leave time open every day for telecounseling sessions. We NOW have the 15 minutes session, 30 minute and 45 minute available for those watching their finances.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie

Anxiety BUSTERS!
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Toll-Free: 1-800-670-HOPE
Helpline: 1-215-635-4700

S123

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 12:04:09 AM »
I tried looking it up on the computer and didnt really find what I was looking for.  I read to drink 2 tbs every morning for various reasons. Can it help with anxiety??

DrRonnie

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 01:35:51 PM »
It's not an anxiety cure but it will relieve the anxiety you are experiencing about acid reflux...if taken properly. You have to use it in the correct manner for it to work. I find that less is always more effective (with most remedies) including this. A small amount goes a long way with this home remedy.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety BUSTERS, Inc.
The Power of Natural Cure
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Toll-Free: 1-800-670-HOPE