Author Topic: Time of Year  (Read 1221 times)

Kerrie

Time of Year
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:16:10 PM »
Hi Dr. Freedman,

I had really bad DP last year at this time. I was very tired, almost to the point of exhaustion and couldn't go out of my house without dragging myself. I did good all summer thank you so much for your help and package. It's like I have this real feel better kit that never leaves my side. I mean I always take something of it with me, whether a cd or the booklet. I know it all by heart anyway but I like it around me.

I had to ask if this worry I feel around this time of year is real or not? Is it normal to feel apprehension because it happened same time last year? You have been so kind to me and pulled me out of that terrible feeling I was trapped with. I hope you don't mind this one more question.

I hope you know how much appreciation I send your way in thanks every day.

Luv,
Kerrie

love00

Re: Time of Year
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 12:37:24 PM »
DP is horrible! I'm glad you overcame it :)

DrFreedman

Re: Time of Year
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »
Dear Kerrie,

It's interesting how memories surface in the mind. Sights, sounds and scents tap the memory in many ways. The time of year has a strong significance as so many changes take place and nudge the memory. Good memories return as do negative ones. Unfortunately, the negative memories are often stronger in many ways.

Once you recognize this as only memory, you will be prepared to deal with it in a more constructive way. First fear is experienced in response to a fearful thought. It leads to anxiety related reactions that are often upsetting and frustrating. If you are careful and follow the process as explained in the program you will steer yourself into a more productive place in both mind and body. Once one is aware of this reaction and how to use the process, nothing will push you back into these intrusive reactions.

Take care and best wishes to you,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
Office Telephone: 215-635-4700
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Eastern Time
Complimentary Telephone Evaluation
info@anxietybusters.com
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:39:49 PM by DrFreedman »