Author Topic: Weight Loss Upsetting Me  (Read 1295 times)

Michele

Weight Loss Upsetting Me
« on: August 21, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »
I started with anxiety and really bad anxiety attacks made me temporarily agoraphobic. Then the dp started and anxiety still here but I force myself do go to work and social things. I can't eat and am losing weight and want to gain it back. I saw the food plan is part of the package. Will it help me get the weight back? I know not many people want to gain but I need to now.
I am definitely purchasing but just wanted to know. Thanks for all the instructive info out here. Love this website and forum.

DrFreedman

Re: Weight Loss Upsetting Me
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:42:04 PM »
Dear Michele,

The program includes the Anxiety Neutralizing Diet Plan which not only creates a mind/body environment that is far less reactive to stress but also boosts serotonin levels naturally in the brain and balances out weight problems. If one has gained weight from improper eating it acts to bring the weight back to balance. If, on the other hand, one has lost weight (which is usually the case) it restores body weight to proper balance as well.

Many are amazed at this experience and how quickly this balance occurs. resulting in a true sense of well being after using this plan for just a few days. I, personally, continue to this plan out of choice after years of discovering its benefits. It basically feels too good to stop.

In conjunction with "retraining the brain" and the entire process of recovery this plan will enable you to feel a true sense of well being, maintain a balanced weight and ward off future episodes of anxiety and depersonalization.

Thank you for your interest in our programs and services and take care.

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
http://www.anxietybusters.com
Order Line: 1-800-670-HOPE
Office Telephone: 215-635-4700
Office Hours: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Eastern Time
Complimentary Telephone Evaluation
info@anxietybusters.com