Author Topic: Amazing Change in Me  (Read 2659 times)

Phyliss

Amazing Change in Me
« on: November 24, 2007, 10:41:06 AM »
Dear Dr. Freedman,

I can honestly say you changed my whole life. I was trapped by the worst anxiety of my life. I lost my job and I must have been depressed because I didn't have any interest in anything, even my kids. I took Paxil for four months and became worse before I found you. You helped me though an awful time when I was having those sick withdrawal symptoms. I don't know if I would have made it if I didn't have you to talk to.

My life has changed ever since. I am applying your methods every day. They have made the difference for me in every way. I'm not forcing myself through my day. I'm getting what you said and I never feel like I need to think about medication. I guess you can say I'm taking control back.

This is the biggest change in my life ever. I can relax because my body is not on alert. I recommend this program plan and counseling for anyone who has anxiety or dp. I can finally say I'm happy. I don't think I've ever been this happy since even before the anxiety. I think it's because I finally feel like I'm running my life in every way. It makes me feel strong inside. I'm never depressed like I used to be.

I love your direct approach. I knew I had to change. I could have never done it without you and your cds. Talking to you was like talking to a best friend who steered me in the right direction. You taught me how to feel safe with myself. I can never thank you enough.

Love,

Phyliss

Rob

Really Something Big
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »
I love what I learned from Dr. Freedman too! This self tranquilization of hers is the most amazing part for me. I use it all the time and everything is different in my life. I'm not waiting for anxiety. I don't have to because I know what I have to do. This is really intense for me because I've never felt so much control before.

DrFreedman

Re: Amazing Change in Me
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 05:42:58 PM »
Dear Phyliss and Rob,
Thank you for your kind words.

Change is interesting. One may experience symptoms for what seems to be "ages" and yet when treated properly they are astonished at how quickly these same symptoms melt away.

It doesn't matter how long you've felt anxiety, depersonalization, anxious fatigue or any other phase of the anxiety condition. What matters is that you make the CHOICE to do something about it. The pattern REVERSES very rapidly when you apply the right procedure. This pattern developed in a specific way and one heals by learning to reverse the process. Feeling better is a DEFINITE because you will be eliminating the source of the problem and undoing the negative behavior. It's as simple as that!

Again, thank you for posting. I hope others are motivated and inspired by your experience. Keep up the good work, and continue using the techniques which will never let you down. This is the difference between merely acknowledging the symptoms and actually breaking them down. The goal is permanent elimination and nothing less.

Take care,

Best wishes,

Dr. Ronnie Freedman
Anxiety Busters, Inc.
Toll-Free: 1-800-670-HOPE