Author Topic: 5 Star Yelp Rating for Ronnie Freedman, Ph.D.  (Read 2698 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
5 Star Yelp Rating for Ronnie Freedman, Ph.D.
« on: May 16, 2014, 09:05:32 PM »
Anthony E.

Anthony E.
    Visalia, CA
    0 friends
    2 reviews

5.0 star rating   
5/5/2014 Updated review

i am a 100 percent real patient..i am also on depersonalization community...if you want some answers please dont hesitate to ask...my email is estrada631090@yahoo.com

5.0 star rating   
5/2/2014 Previous review
My name is Antonio, I am 19 year old and I am from Stockton California and I had depersonalization with horrific anxiety due to a traumatic child hood from gang violence when I was just 14 years old...I went to many doctors and psychiatrists and only Dr. Ronnie Freedman truly knew what I was talking about when I said the word depersonalization....because of dr. Ronnie freedman I no longer suffering with anything...thats correct I am absolutely fine without medications therapies etc....which is a freakin miracle...it really sickens me that someone could really write such terrible things like this when it is clear they are not true at all...I am here to say that I completely believe in her program...and that it works 100%...she is the natural approach to resolving anxiety and depersonalization....I am extremely happy that I am not on a contract with the devil I mean medications...I recall the days where I used to take them and it would feel like im gambling the way I will feel tomorrow....there is no satisfaction behind anti depressants for me...when I was depersonalized they would not bring back my personality....and instead they made me feel like a zombie..someone that isn't exactly me which is kinda of scary...so eventually I found dr Ronnie freedman and gave her program a chance....did everything in the program listened with an open mind and I am pretty dam good..if you have any questions feel free to email me at estrada631090@yahoo.com...i am not A FAKE PERSON...that's just not how I ROLL...

Kristen K.

Kristen K.
    Riegelsville, PA
    0 friends
    1 review

5.0 star rating   
4/26/2014

I found Dr. Freedman, online, when I was struggling with anxiety issues. I would no longer leave my house because I was afraid of having a panic attack. My family physician prescribed an anti-depressant for me, but I am not really a pill taker. I really thought that there was no hope for me but Dr. Freedman proved me wrong. I did telephone counseling with her and she was able to give me some tips that helped me get some relief immediately. Just having someone listen, who really understood what I was feeling, was such a great help. I also purchased her Anxiety Program on CDs so I could take her with me in the car. I would not hesitate to refer others to her that are struggling with anxiety. In fact, both my mother and sister have spoken with Dr Freedman when they were having issues with panic attacks. I am now panic attack free. If I happen to feel anxious during times of stress, I am quickly able to calm myself using the skills I learned from the program. Thank you Dr. Freedman for helping regain control of my life!
Kristen K.

David A.

David A.
    Boynton Beach, FL
    0 friends
    1 review
5.0 star rating   
4/21/2014

Dr. Freedman was instrumental in helping me get a grip on my issues and ultimately overcome them.  She was wonderful for me.
David A.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:10:47 PM by Administrator »